Sidor

måndag 9 april 2012

:: Pion for a CC Easter Challenge ::

Scraplagret are having a CC over Easter. I usually don´t find time to scrap over holidays but last night and this morning I managed to create two layouts! What a chocker;)

This page are for a Easter challenge. Viggo got this huge easter egg from his Grandmother, no there wasn´t all candy in it but a big car, and I took a picture of him playing with it.
I used Pions For Mother and Fairytale of spring. I cut out two of the cutest little Bunnies and played with layers of paper and lace. I also cut out three doilies from one paper and diecut three others then I put them together. A little bit of sewing too:) I loooove my sewingmachine!









2 kommentarer:

  1. Mycket fint. Giller färgvalet.

    SvaraRadera
  2. O, så himla fin, gillar dina papperbanners under fotot. Och vilken lycka att få ett så stort ägg! Kramar!

    SvaraRadera

Please leave me some love :) Lately there has been so many comments from robots so I have changed who can comment.