Sidor

lördag 6 oktober 2012

:: Stamp Artic challenge with For Father ::

I found a fun challenge over at Stamp Artic! You should work with bling, glitter, pearls and so on. Of course I couldn´t resist such a fun challenge!


Last week I got my DT kit from Pion with the new cute 6x6 sheet For Father line. I used the green papers for my card and it fits nice for a lady too. It so hard to take pictures of glitter I think.

On the paper edges I used Stickles Diamond. And on the Ivy I used two different Stickles colors. On the photocorners I put one medium size Rhinestone from Prima.

It really sparkles ;)

The white Roses got Diamond Stickles and the green Cherry Blossoms I dipped in Multi medium and then I sprinkled them with Rangers dry glitter hard rock clear glitter. I got a really cool effect almost like porcelain. I did the same with the Rose leaves and the green Forever Flowers from Prima.

5 kommentarer:

  1. Hvor er det blevet smukt, selv om jeg sjældent bruger de grønne nuancer, må jeg sige at det gennemførte i dit farvevalg er superskønt. knus morkaren.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Bling och glitter, jajamen! men du har rätt i att det är attans så svårt att fotografera glitter. Jättefint kort Ullis! kram

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hej! Superfint kort. Som alltid. Vad är det för dies du använt?

    SvaraRadera

Please leave me some love :) Lately there has been so many comments from robots so I have changed who can comment.