söndag 14 juni 2015

:: A Thank you card for Viggos teacher ::

Finally a card that I like! I made this card for Viggos teacher. After the summer he´s starting first grade and he will get a new teacher. It feels a bit sad to change teacher although I´m very pleased with the new teacher. Nevertheless I wanted to make a pretty card for his very first teacher.
I used papers from Lawn Fawn that I bought at Pyssloteket. I also used a brand new die from Spellbinders. I got the die from Viggo as a gift at Mothers Day. I really got the cutest kid in the world! He´s totally know how to get he´s mother happy!
I also attend Copic Sweden summer challenge with this card. The theme was "For a friend".

I used this really cute stamp from Lacy Sunshine and colored it with my Copics.
Most of my flowers are from Strömstad Scrapbooking.
The edge punches are from Martha Stewart and TGR.


4 kommentarer:

Gitte sa...

Wow sikke et flot kort.

Romy sa...

What a beautiful card! I'm sure his teacher will love this!

Anonym sa...

Läckert Ulrika!!

Pysselbus sa...

Ojojoj!! Vilken tandvärk!! Hur sött som helst!! Och lilla Elenor på sin badring!Übersött!

Tack för att du är med oss på Copic Sverige!

Kram
Linda