onsdag 25 januari 2017

:: Whimsical Layout DT work for Pyssloteket ::


Today I have both a tutorial and a layout to show you. Let´s start with the tutorial! 
I wanted to make a whimsical and fun background for my cute photo. I also got some fun supplies from Pyssloteket that I wanted to use. I used a stitched scalloped die from Lawn Fawn and paper from Kaisercraft and Echo Park. I cut my paper so that I got a frame and then I die-cutted a piece of the green paper. I also used my sewing machine around the edges.

Next I took out some Acrylic Paint from DecoArt. They are really god at a very nice price! I also needed some bubble wrap to use for my stamping.

I chose my colors and stamping randomly. I also used an empty tape roll for large circles in white.

I also want some black so I use my lid from the black paint bottle. Now I feel ready to start building my layout. I can always go back and add more if I feel like it.

I bought the 6x6 paper pad called Just Be You from Echo Park. In the paper pad you get this cute heart that I cut out. The paper is called Fololow Your Heart. I also added a piece of the darker Smile paper. I used my 1/2" punch and punched out a bunch of circles with words and cute patterns. I wanted even more circles so I used both small and large Stitched Circles from Lawn Fawn.
Last I sprinkled some black paint and added my title in gold!


Inga kommentarer: