måndag 9 januari 2017

:: White Monocromatic ATC´s ::


I´m in a ATC swap group with some friends and in December the theme was monocromatic and your favorite Christmas melody. Mine is about a shining star and I chose white. Not an easy color but it was fun! I started with a wood patterned embossing folder and a white cardstock. I added Ranger Stickles on the edges. I die-cutted stars with a die from Sizzix. The fun and hairy yarn I found in a box in my scrap studio.

I covered my die-cutted stars with 13arts gel medium and then i dipped them in Distress glitter Clear Rock Candy. I also added some really white beads from Panduro. White Rhinestones from Papirdesign. I really love the ones I got from my friends! In January we will create ATC´s with Stencils and birds on. I have an idea what I will create.

Inga kommentarer: