tisdag 14 februari 2017

:: ATC from outerspace ::

❤ ❤❤ HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ❤❤❤

 Today I have some really playful and corny ATC´s to show you! 
I´m in two different swap groups with friends and every month there is a new theme. In one of my groups the theme was space and the technique was resist technique. It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do! This is how they turned out :)

 I have saved most of my small Quic Kutz dies and now they came in handy! I found the super cute aliens! I die cutted them in black cardstock.

To incorporate the resist technique I used a stencil from Crafters Workshop called Mini Basic Circles. I also used my Distress Ink mini pads in Carved Pumpkin and Squeezed Lemonade. I applied them with my blending tool. I used my heating tool to get it really dry. Then I stamped the word HOPE with a stamp from a Bo Bunny set called Amen stamp. Next I used the stencil again but this time with Prima Art Basics 3D matte gel. With this technique I seal the yellow moon.

Next step was to add blue shades of Distress Ink to get the sky. I blended Faded Jeans, Stromy Sky and Shipped Sapphire. Because I sealed the moon I can add the blue colors over the moon and then wipe it off with a baby wipe. To get some sparkle I added lots of glitter in blue, silver and gold. I also added blue Caviar beads. Last I added gold star sequins and my words to get a whole sentence. I hope my friends will like my cute aliens!


Inga kommentarer: