lördag 4 februari 2017

:: ATC´s Gold Branches ::

I guess you´re thinking OMG no more ATC´s ;) ha ha But I like them sooooo much!
Today I have some ATC´s with lots and lots of gold! I think is really pretty with the mauve colors with the gold. 

I used some music paper and acrylic ink for my background. Then I used a large stamp with stripes from Darkroom Door. I also used gold leafs from Panduro. Then I added the gold lace from Tresors de luxe. I painted my chipboard branches from Wycinanka with Martha Stewart paint. I also found some thick gold thread and made some circles with them. The glitter gold star is from Prima.

I used a lot of Glassfillers from 13arts, caviar beads in black, pink and lilac. I also added some pink glitter from 13arts. Last I added Rhinestones on the branch and used word stickers from Cosmo Cricket. I like to use a black pen on and around my stickers.


Inga kommentarer: