lördag 26 augusti 2017

:: ATC - Blizzard ::

Today I have three ATC created with a blizzard as inspiration. 
I worked with white, grey and black to get some contrasts. I also wanted lots of textures and sparkling effects.

I started off with making my snowflakes with paperclay and molds. I also used metallic caps. I painted them both with Gesso from Prima and added Art Alchemy Metallic Wax in Old Silver.
Last I added a pearl from Papirdesign.

When I made my backgrounds I used Rainbow colors black duo from 13arts. Then I started to create lines, almost as sun rays, from the cap and towards the edges. For this I used Stickles glitter glue.

I continued to add more textures with Prima Art Stones in two sizes, glitter flakes, micro beads, paerls and Rhinestones. Last I sprinkled black Acrylic Ink from Liquitex.

When my ATC was finished I still was missing something so I added some black handdrawn lines around my edges and then I was happy with the result.


2 kommentarer:

Romy sa...

Wow, these are awesome! I love all the amazing mixed media effects and the pretty touches of glitter.

Unknown sa...

WOW vad fina saker du har här. Jag har lagt till dig på min sida nu :-)