lördag 16 december 2017

:: Christmas Cards for Wild Orchid Crafts ::


Today I have two cards created for Wild Orchid Crafts. I really like to play with different colors and create in not so traditional colors for Christmas cards.

For this card I used a vintage style image from Tim Holtz. I played with different shades of blue on my flowers and a little bit of green and white.

To get even more wintery feeling I added some Gesso and also some fake snow.

I really love the Trellis Roses! Gorgeous!

For my next card I also used a image from Tim Holtz but this time I went a little bit bolder with my colors! I think gold makes a card really cool and looking a bit fancy!

You find my supplies list with all different flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts at the end of this post. 

Besides all pretty flowers I used a die from Rox stamps, gold branches from 13arts, gold lace from Tresors de luxe.


My Wild Orchid Crafts supplies list:
Mixed Blue Tone Mulberry paper Trellis Roses - MKX-096

Inga kommentarer: