tisdag 20 december 2016

:: Christmas card and a box published at The Papercrafting ::

I was asked in October to join The Papercrafting "Julkalender" and of course I said yes! It was such a fun theme! I was to create a Christmas card and also something handmade who fittd as a Christmas gift. I made this box. On the lid I made a shaker scene with snow. I used paper and image from Maja Design.

This is the card I made. I used Prima Sweet Peppermint collection.

All flowers are also from Prima. I added more glitter on them.

The circle frame is a die from Spellbinders. The snowflake is a punsch from Martha Stewart. In the middle of the snowflakes I used Prima Druzy Stones. I also used a sentiment die from Rox Stamps that says God Jul. God Jul is Merry Christmas in Swedish.


Inga kommentarer: