onsdag 21 december 2016

:: A bit more embellished cards ::

Suddenly I felt I had to create cards with much more embellishments on! I have four cards for you today! My first card has the cute deer from All Dressed Up as image. The frame around the deer is a die from Spellbinders, the frame behind is called Dutch Scallop Square frame from Cheery Lynn Designs. My corners are also from Cheery Lynn and called Lace Corner B166. The white rhinestones are from Panduro. Paper from Echo Park.

Chipboads from Wycinanka and flowers from Petaloo, Prima and some white flowers I bought at Scrapdraken. I don´t remember were I bought the cute snowballs.

Here I used a image from Maja Design collection I wish and the paper Ephemera. The frame behind the snowman is from Spellbinders and called Fleur de Lis Rectangles. The snowflakes is from Wycinanka. I used my sewing machine on the edges,

A little bit of Stickles Star Dust and you get some nice sparkles!

For my next card I mixed paper from Kaiser Craft and Maja Design. I made a shaker card with a mix of sequins and mini beads. Around the window I used a stitched square from Lawn Fawn.

I think this card can do with a lot of go9ld and flowers! I used leaves from Prima and flowers from Petaloo and Prima. The gold berries are from my local supermarket.

My last card for today, but not this week, is a one in vintage style. I used papers from Primas Sweet Peppermint collection. Frame dies from Spellbinders and edge punch from Martha Stewart. My flowers are from Prima, Petaloo and the white ones I bought at Scrapdraken.