torsdag 22 december 2016

:: Ten cards for Viggos teachers and two more ::

A while ago my friend Malin showed me how to make these cards. They are inspired by a Penny Black designer and very fun to make! All this cards will be delivered to Viggos teachers at school together with their Christmas gifts. All (50) kids at school make a collection and buy gifts together. It feels very nice since Viggo goes to a very small school and we know all teachers very well.

Here is a close up of one of the cards. I have used different Distress Re-inkers on wet watercolor paper. I have also used stamps from Penny Black and Distress Ink pads. Last I splashed white acrylic paint as snow. None is exact the same but similar.


I also have two other cards to show you today.

 I just adore this bunnie from Lawn Fawn! So darn cute! I used a paper from Echo Park with lots of trees for my background. Then I used a stitched hill die from Lawn Fawn. The frame is a die from My Favorite Things.

For my last one I used Snowy from Penny Black and papers from Echo Park. Frame die from Lawn Fawn. I colored him with my Copics.


Inga kommentarer: