fredag 23 december 2016

:: The last Christmas Cards 2016 ::

 Tomorrow it´s Julafton and the day we celebrate in Sweden! I love Christmas and I love making Christmas Cards! This year it was really fun to make them! Today I will show you my last six cards for this year! My first one is with stamps from My Favorite Things. I arranged the stamps so I ot this fun scene! Look at the cute pinguin reaching for the marshmallows! Ha ha!!! Papers from Kaisercraft, frame from My Favorite Things and snowflake build with different punches.

 This cute snowman is a stamp from CC Designs. The sentimet stamp is from a Penny Black stamp set called Yuletide Wishes. 

 Here he is again in the same coloring but with different papers.

This card is made with my favorite snowman Snowy! I have die cutted him out with a die also from Penny Black. Hope you have liked all my 2016 Christmas cards!

 The last two are similar but not the same. Donner lives in one of the houses and in the other lives Blitzen 😊 One of the cards have a die cutted word from Lawn Fawn and the other is stamped with a stamp from Penny Black. One of the cards have sequins and the other have caviar beads and glitter from Prima. Now I´m looking forward to next years Christmas Cards! Maybe I will make some during 2017? I always say that but then it never happens 😉


1 kommentar:

Romy sa...

They all look simply fabulous! Wishing you a very merry Christmas!