tisdag 28 februari 2017

:: Spring and Bling theme ATC´s ::

 Here are a new group of ATC´s created for a swap with some of my friends. This time the theme was spring and the technique challenge bling. I played a bit with my title - It´s a spring fling thing ;)

 My feeling was all over the place when I created them! First I loved my background with Mists, Rainbow Colors and tons of layered stamps. Then I hated them when I added the glitter and beads! Then I hated them even more after adding my die-cutted Butterflies and text strips. I was all about throwing them in the bin! Then I thought that maybe splashing some Acrylic Ink will do it a bit better? And yes it did! Now I think they are all right :) 

 When you work with Mixed-media and mediums you never know how it all will turn out. That´s the fun part of it! So some of my cards are more green and some turned out more brown.
 For my background I used 13arts heavy weight cardstock. I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Meadow Green, Lindys Stamp Gang Edelweiss Moss Green and 13arts Rainbow Color Brown.
When I added my stamps I used Archival Ink Fern Green, Olive, Coffee and Jet Black. The stamps I used are Prima Songbird Love and Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden Collection.

 To get some more texture I added small green glass beads (for nails) and Prima Micro Beads Copper. I also added Ranger Cinnamon Stickles and a loose iridescent glitter. The Butterfly is a die from Spellbinders called D-lites Flutters. I needed to add some bling for the technique challenge and I used some from Reprint in a light beige shade that I like a lot!

 The font I used for my title is called Impact Label. I doodled a bit with my favorite pen called Perma Ball from Pilot. And Last I sprinkled the cards with Acrylic Ink from Liquitex in the shades called Vivid Lime Green, Titanium White and Carbon Black.


Inga kommentarer: