lördag 4 mars 2017

:: Summer ATC´s with lots of lace ::

For some time ago I bought a cute box with stickers in it. Finally I used some of the stickers! 

 I used different sprays from 13arts for my background and also lot of different stamps. 

 I layered two different laces and I also cut out flowers from a third lace. 

 My flowers are from Prima. I added a layer of Multi Medium on the laces and then I sprinkled Ranger Distress Stickles Dry GLitter - Clear Rock Candy all over it. I like the effect that tehcnique give! It almost feels like porcelain. On my stickers I added a layer of Ranger Crackle Accent. I doodled a bit with my black Perma Ball pen and added Ranger Stickles Star Dust on the edges. On all flowers I put a pearl in white and they are from Papirdesign.


1 kommentar:

Romy sa...

Oh wow, they look gorgeous! I love the warm colours combined with the lace.