fredag 21 april 2017

:: Cards with beautiful Prima supplies ::

Pyssloteket have a wide range of products from Prima! Guess who love's that ;) Me!!
My card today is a bit larger than I usually make. It´s about 12x22 cm. I used the papers called Rose Dreams and Stone Quartz. I used a edge punch from Martha Stewart to get my nice scalloped edge.
I used my sewing machine around all the edges and I also used a stencil from Craftres Workshop and Heavy Gesso from Prima. Behind all flowers and embellishments I have a black doilie from Doodlebug Design. You find doilies, flowers, papers and all mediums at Pyssloteket.

I love layers and textures on my work! Here I used the larger ones of Primas Art Stones. I colored them with Prima Color Bloom Storm Cloud. I also used some feathers I found on my desk and I die-cutted leafs with a die from Prima.

I´m so happy that soon Pyssloteket will have a lot of Chipboards! I love working with Chipboards! Here I painted the words with Prima Heavy Gesso. 

To get the flowers more melted in with the background I used both Color Bloom Spray and Gesso on them. I used beautiful flowers from Prima Rose Quartz collection called Rosa Verona and Thassos. I also made a much more clean and simple card with the same papers I only added a piece from Grateful Heart. I used a die from Cheery Lynn Design called Dutch Scallop Squares. The cute Fairy is a Chipboards from Wycinanka. 


Inga kommentarer: