söndag 9 april 2017

:: Easter ATC´s ::

Last weekend I was at a crop in Avesta. I alsomost never attend challenges at crops beacuse I´m such a slow scrapper. This time one of the challenges was to make 4-10 ATC´s and the theme was "a lot". You was to add as many stuff you could on your cards. That I couldn´t resist!

 I decided to make my cards in a Easter theme and I chosed a green, yellow and white color scheme.

 I made eight ATC´s and turned in four of them for the challenge. It was also a organized swap at the same time so I got four new cards for my four Easter cards.

 I have some older Easter papers left from my time as a designer with Inkido. They are really nice! I punched out details from some vintage pictures and added them to my bottle caps in silver. At the crop we got a goodiebag and I used a paper from Prima from that goodiebag.

I also used white feathers, cheesecloth, lace, twine, gold thread, word stickers, Stickles, flowers, caviar beads, rhinestones, glass half pearls, glitter and gold flitter. I think I managed to add a lot :)


Inga kommentarer: