fredag 7 april 2017

:: Layout for Pysslotekets April challenge ::


We´re having a challenge at Pysslotekets Facebook group and I made a inspiration layout after my own sketch and color scheme. I always think it´s harder to create after my own sketches than others?

This time the colors made me leave the romantic flower style for a bit and work with lots of contrasts.
The photos are from Instagram and a day when Viggo, me and Molle played in the garden.
I started with a black cardstock. I used two different stencils from Tim Holtz called Striped and Splotches. For the stripes I used Gesso and for the Splotches I used Dylusion Paint Sqeezed Orange. Then I cut strips from Bo Bunny Life in Colors, Kaisercarft Hanami garden and Bo Bunny Petal Lane. I played a bit with a black and a white pen. I did some fussy cutting with the paper called Posies from Bo Bunny. I colored some parts of the flowers with a Copic pen. I painted my chipboards from Blue Fern Studios with the orange paint I used with the Stencil. Last I sprinkled Distress Paint Picket Fence and Dylusion Paint Sqeezed Orange over my page.


Inga kommentarer: