torsdag 1 februari 2018

:: CAS Valentine Card ::


I need to make more cards for nice people and my card today is a CAS in pink and white.
I have also created it for a challenge at Lawn Fawnatics. You are allowed to enter up to four projects and I have one more to add :)

This is the Moodboard to be inspired by.

For this card I was inspired by the colors - both white and pink. I was also inspired by the sky.

This is my supplies list:
Lawn Fawn Plane and Simple
Lawn Fawn Outside Scalloped Rectangle Stackables
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Frame Small'
Lawn Fawn Stitched Cloud Backdrop Portrait
Copic Sketch R20, R21, R22, R24, R81
Misti
Sizzix Big Shot
3D tape


1 kommentar:

Nancy K sa...

Love this beautifully sweet card, it's so adorable! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!