fredag 2 februari 2018

:: I Love You So Mush Card ::

When I look at my photos I almost want to cry!! It took me a long time to color all mushrooms and it´s no fun at all to realized I really screwed this card up! This card was not supposed to be in this direction but a standing card! I got a package late with a new Lawn Fawn banner die that I wanted to use for my sentiment. And in my eager to get the card finished I forgot in what direction I put my shadows! Lesson learned - never create when you´re really tired! But if you try yo forget the shadows being all wrong it´s a super cute card created after Lawn Fawnatics #21 challenge. This card is my third contribution for the challenge. You´re allowed to do four and I have one more :)


 For this card I was inspired by the colors red and white. I was also inspired by the hearts.


 Here is my list of Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Stitched Recatngle Frame Small
Lawn Fawn Stitched Recatngle Frame Large
Lawn Fawn Gleeful Gardens
Lawn Fawn Extra Sentiment Banners
Copic Sketch R22, R24, R27, R29, R37
Copic Sketch N0, N1, N2, N3


1 kommentar:

Nancy K sa...

Oh my goodness, I love this charming card! Those cute mushrooms in shades of red look awesome! So happy you shared this with us at Lawn Fawnatics!