söndag 14 augusti 2011

:: Ett Tältkort ::

I continue to show things I created for Pion Designs. My Scrapmojo are running strong at the time and I almost explodes if I don´t create something! This Tentcard I thought at first should be my application to Cheery Lynn but I show it now instead. I think this kind of folding was really cute, and easy to make too:)


I really longing for Pions new beutiful christmas papers! Here I made a christmascard with a blue paper from Minnenas Ateljé and a paper from last years I väntan på tomten. I punched a whole first and then I used a Cheery Lynn die, which I also cut out the middle from. I got a cute frame around my window that way.


I used an older stamp from Magnolia, Tilda hanging in a ornamnet. I cut her out and glued her right in front of the window.


Here she´s hanging! I used a lot of Stickles too so the card sparkles beutifull!


To create the Posionettas I used a die from Magnolia in several layers. First I embossed them with a dotted embossingfolder. All the edges have a line of Stickles.


I made large and smaller one´s of the flowers. The leaves are a Magnolia die too. I have used my sewingmachine as I so often do.

1 kommentar:

Petra sa...

Underbara kort, och så fina egenhändigt gjorda blommor!