tisdag 25 oktober 2011

:: Cute 3 Bugs for Scrapgalen ::

I just love the papers from Three Bugs In A Rug! They are fun in cute colors and I love both sides. This collection has a party/cake theme but I chose a whole othet theme. You find all supplies over at Scrapgalen.


My sweet boy are so much fun at the time! He talks a lot, he play a lot, he move a lot. All happens so fast and I´m so happy to be able to enjoy life with a kid!


I just love making banners myself. Here I used some die-cuts and layered them with cardstock and cute flowers.


Black are cool as accent color with almost everything. I punched butterflies and put them two and two for an 3d effect.


I´m not very good at journaling on my pages. I don´t like my own handwriting but here I really needed to tell a lot so I used my computer for journaling.

1 kommentar:

Annette sa...

Ljuvlig, både design och innehåll. Så snyggt med de ljusa, glada färgerna, det passar verkligen till fotot! Och jag är så svag för berättelser på layouterna, svårt men det blev så bra, och roligt att läsa! Jag känner precis som du, jag är glad att ha fått möjlighet till ett liv med barn, det ger mer än jag någonsin kunde ana. Kram