måndag 3 oktober 2011

:: SWE skiss vecka 40 ::

Today I have created my page after Helenes cool sketch. Make sure to pay SWE a visit and check out the other girls pages! So fun to see how different we all created after same sketch!


My page became playful and colorful and I like it! The pics are så fun and Viggo never wanted to leave Kolmårdens nice playgound. And look, not a single one flower!


A pile of stickers on a Manilla tag. I have used some from October Afternoon, Sassa Frass Lass and Adornit. And the cute Butterflie, I so bad want more of, are from Cosmo Cricket.


I cut a really big Manilla tag in half and put some stickers on it.


The other corner with a tag and som mini stickers.


Paper from OA and the cute border stickers from Crate. Hope you all having a good start on a new week. I´m really tired after a weekend in Karlstad but I had so much fun so It´s really worth it!

3 kommentarer:

Anette sa...

En sådan fin LO du har gjort.

Sinikka sa...

En fin Lo igen. Kul att tagen!

Elzie sa...

Vilken fin lo.
Kram Elzie