tisdag 24 januari 2012

:: Played with Faber-Castells Pit-Pens ::

The other day I made an article for Scrapgalen about Pit-Pens and how fun they are. I made two simple pages for my Art-journal with birds on.


A sun out of pens! Of course I want many moore colors:)


First I made two backgrounds with only the pens. One with a grid stamp and the other with a stamp I colored in two colors and then wet stamped in black. Fun!


One bird made out of bookpages and DecouPage.


And this one I just draw in a playful way. And no I can´t draw but I had fun! Lot´s of fun! If you haven´t tried them you have to, they are really cool! Now I will just put some words to my pages:)

3 kommentarer:

Vibeke sa...

Hei hei:)
Så flott dette var!! du får jo til alt du!!:)

Håper du får en fin uke:)

Annette sa...

Superkreativt och väldigt snyggt! Imponerande! Kram kram

sara_80 sa...

Så läckert!! :)
Jag vill ha fler såna pennor..har visst bara brun och grå. ;)

kram Sara