måndag 9 april 2012

:: Pion for a CC Easter Challenge ::

Scraplagret are having a CC over Easter. I usually don´t find time to scrap over holidays but last night and this morning I managed to create two layouts! What a chocker;)

This page are for a Easter challenge. Viggo got this huge easter egg from his Grandmother, no there wasn´t all candy in it but a big car, and I took a picture of him playing with it.
I used Pions For Mother and Fairytale of spring. I cut out two of the cutest little Bunnies and played with layers of paper and lace. I also cut out three doilies from one paper and diecut three others then I put them together. A little bit of sewing too:) I loooove my sewingmachine!









2 kommentarer:

Sinikka sa...

Mycket fint. Giller färgvalet.

Cath. sa...

O, så himla fin, gillar dina papperbanners under fotot. Och vilken lycka att få ett så stort ägg! Kramar!