måndag 9 juli 2012

:: Challenge Sketch ::

I perticipated in a crop 22/6-1/7 and this is one of my creations. It was a bit of a difficult sketch, I thought anyway, but I did it my own way;) I will show you my other two creations in a couple of days. I´m sick and have problems with my balance and eyesight so it´s a bit tough at the moment.
First I spred Gesso over a grid Stencil and then I misted with two different Dylusions. I also used one of my Acrylic Inks and let it drop down. In the splashes I attached Rhinestones in pink and turquoise.



4 kommentarer:

Mim... sa...

Wow så snyggt! vilken härlig effekt det blev i rutorna av gesson.
Ha det gott....

Tess Ekwall sa...

wow!! så himlans fint!! kram.

Outi sa...

Så läckert!
Kram Outi

Mona sa...

Jag säger som de andra WOW så snygg LO färgerna är ju bara så härliga jag gillade den jättemycket
Kram Mona