torsdag 2 augusti 2012

:: IPhone Flowers ::

In May I bought my very first IPhone. Actually I got it from my husband for mothersday and I must admit I loooove it. Sometimes I´m to lazy to bring my "real" camera on trips and I think the phone takes pretty nice pictures. Look at these pics of some flowers from my garden.

This are not from my garden;) I took the picture at the Ulriksdals Slottsträdgård when I had lunch there with my sweet friends Cilla and Petra.
This are a bit blurry but I love the light in it. My gorgeous pink Aklejas!
One of my Klematis!
And this of my white Roses Karen Blixen are so nice!

3 kommentarer:

Mim... sa...

wow så fina bilder!
Ha det gott...

Maja Stokk / eyovine sa...

Underbara vackra blommor =)... vill också ha en Iphone =/

morkaren sa...

Det var dog utroligt så flotte billeder du der har taget, smukt, smukt. knus morkaren.