lördag 15 september 2012

:: CSI case 25 ::

Today I´m at a crop in Enköping together with 62 other girls! I haven´t been to a crop for such a long time! Maybe I will only talk and not create? But this time I bought a competition kit so I´m really hoping that I will be able to do one or two of the challenges! But hey, I´m a really slow scrapbooker;)

Last week I made this my very first page for the CSI challenge! A really fun way to find inspiration! I will absolutely come back for moore cases to solve:)


The page are about our trip to Denmark and Legoland! I have never seen Viggo so happy and excited before! I think we will go there next year again!
This is how the scene looked and what you needed to do. Fun, fun, FUN!

I´m completely useless at journaling on my pages! But here I did it and I will try to do better;) It´s fun to read about the picture on the page.


And here are the BIG flower from Prima again! Blue, green and yellow flowers are like an vitamins injection for the soul! Happy colors!

Polkadot blue paper in the back and polkadot green doily behind the flowers!


Here are another one of the corner dies from Cheery Lynn. Look small hearts inside the corner! Really cute and I suddenly wants to use photocorners on my pages again:)

1 kommentar:

morkaren sa...

Som dansker er det meget dejligt at hører du har haft en god tur til LEGOLAND og hygget dig der, der er også skønt. knus morkaren.