torsdag 18 oktober 2012

:: CC Tags minialbum with Pion Design ::

For this challenge you should create a minialbum with somekind of tags. You were free how to interpret the challenge.


I used Silent Night from Pion design and made my tags myself.

First I sew them two and two together. Then I punched out a bit with a circle punch. Then I made a smaller one for every pocket.

I used a ring to put them together.

I decorated each page with cute pictures from Silent Night.

I will use my album to keep my memories from this Christmas. I will save wishinglists and other mementoes. On the blank pages I will put photos.

The theme with snowflakes comes back on each page.


4 kommentarer:

Gitte sa...

Super lækkert mini-album.

Tigerblomma sa...

Så himla fint!

Sinikka sa...

Vilket fin album. Härligt i såna mjuka färger.
Kram Sinikka

Linneas Atelje sa...

Hej!
Så fantastiskt vackra designer du gör. Jag designar scrapbooking ark och har en fråga till dig. :)
Om du vill hör av dig till mig genom 'kontakta mig' i min butik:
www.linneasatelje.se

Linnea :)