torsdag 11 oktober 2012

:: Playful card ::

I got a order for a very special card. It was for a colorful women turning 75. She liked dancing and the customer wanted a big hat on her too. Not easy but very fun to create. I used the same technique as my She Art girls.


First I did a image transfer on a a 6x6 sheet over to Sticky back canvas.

I did a sketch at the women and then I cut her out in pieces.

The words are in Finnish and hopefully says Happy Birthday ;) I don´t understand Finnish but found the words on the internet.

I stamped the flowers and colored them with my Pit Pens. Then I cut them out.

She´s a cutie!!!

3 kommentarer:

Annette sa...

Underbar! Älskar det färgglada, det passar så bra till stilen. Vad är det som gör blommorna så snyggt blanka?

Tack för peptalk på min blogg ♥

Annelie sa...

Coolt!!!

Elena Olinevich sa...

Oh, I love it, so cheerful