fredag 2 november 2012

:: New Design Team Assignments ::

The last couple of weeks very fun and amazing things happened to me! I have got not one, not two but three new Design Team assignments!
First I got a spot on Megs Garden team! Megs Garden is an Australian shop with the most amazing paperline! I´m so happy and proud!


Then I got an E-mail from Emma who owns one of Swedens most lovely scrapshops. She asked me if I wanted to be part of her Design Team? YES please :) So happy and honored!



One would think that this was enough ;) But then I got an E-mail from Anna who owns Strömstad Scrapbooking and I got a spot on her team too! Anna has just launched her very own flower line in gorgeous colors and shapes! I´m so happy that I will be working with this flowers!



So if you hear some one singing and you see some one dancing It´s me doing the happy dance!!!

6 kommentarer:

morkaren sa...

Åee nej dog, ikke en gang tillykke men hele tre gange stort TILLYKKE TILLYKKE TILLYKKE, du får da travlt i fremtiden, der bliver noget at leve op til, jeg glæder mig til at se hvad du laver til de tre skønne steder. knus morkaren.

Susy sa...

Grattis, Grattis, Grattis!
Så härligt!
Ska bli så kul att följa dig och även få vara din DT-kollega på Strömstads scrapbooking!

KRAM SUSY

Adriana B sa...

congrats on all your new teams, looking forward to working with you on Meg's garden :)

Cath. sa...

STORT grattis till dina nya uppdrag! Framför allt ska väl dina nya uppdragsgivare ha de största gratulationerna! Ska bli spännande att se vad du kommer att skapa där!

KRAM! <3

Vicky Alberto sa...

big congrats to you!

Annette sa...

Grattis igen!! Såklart att de vill ha dig! KRAM