tisdag 13 november 2012

:: Three Vintage Christmas Cards ::

Okey! It´s the time of the year when my blog filles up with Christmas cards! Today I have no more than three cards to show you ;)


This card I made at Uppsala crop after a sketch. I have used Pions Väntan på tomten II and Sielnt Night.

Just love to make snowflakes! Four layers of different punches.

Two different Spellbinders dies and the punch I won from Hobby World!

Over to the next one. I started this at Uppsala and I can´t bring my sewingmachine at crops so I always misses the stitching. The new MS punch around the page I bought at Pyssloteket with my gift certificate. With that it was like get 50% off ;)

Magnolia Poinsettia die.

And my new punch! Papers from Pion!

And the last one for today! Layers, layers and layers. Silent Night papers from Pion.

Two different Spellbinders dies and a Rub-on from Melissa Frances.

The corner die are from Cheery Lynn and I just love it!

4 kommentarer:

Sewe sa...

Åh vilka vackra kort, verkligen superfina.

/Sewe

Lia sa...

Åh så fint du gör :-)

Maiden sa...

Underbara julkort!
Stor kram

ÅsaJ sa...

Riktigt fina kort!