söndag 16 december 2012

:: Hobbyworld contest part 3 ::

I´m still in with Hobbyworlds December challenge! This will be my third contribution for the contest. I´m blown away with all the talented girls who also are in the contest! So many nice things they has created so far! The challenge this time was to cretae a kit of at least two different parts that belonged together. I created this cute kit that I myself love;)


Here are my kit for the challenge! Four cute birdhouses for the Christmastree and a Tag.

Here is some close-ups of the birdhouses. It was a bit difficult to take one photo and show it all ;) I tried to make them all different but in the same style so they fit together nice. It was pure brain exercise to get together all the pieces :)

And here is two with red roofs. The round one was a bit tricky to make the roof for. At the botton the round one has a trimming with two different laces. And the high one has a lace. I love how the curly bow looks on it!


And the Tag with the cutest little birdie on! My dear friend Karin Zander has drawn this bird! She´s one talented girl! Hope you liked my birdhouses!

9 kommentarer:

martinka74 sa...

very beautiful and gentle

Mimzy sa...

Så himla fina!

Sanne sa...

Sååå söta!! :)
God Jul!

Stephi sa...

jättesöta

linaliten sa...

Åhhh vila söta hus! Skulle vilja se hur de ser ut när de hänger i din gran med! :)

Linapyssel sa...

Super söta :))

Anette sa...

Åh, vad gulliga dom är!

Anette sa...

Åh, vad gulliga dom är!

Frk. Bogstad sa...

Kjempefine :)