fredag 28 december 2012

:: Prima BAP December ::

I found some time the other day to sneak up to my scrapstudio ;) I managed to create two pages for Primas challenges and this is the first one of them. For Prima Build a page December.


I took this pictures at "Julafton" and they show how my boy is right now! Never still one cecond and really hard to take pictures of him. This is during opening all the presents. Hi, hi he is so cute in the santa hat!

For my background I used two different stamps from Prima in two different colors. I also used some cakedoilys. Around my page I sew with long stitches.

I decorated a lamp post with a bow and flowers for an older look. The canvas banner, who I really love, I distressed with some brown Ink. Letters from Prima in red.

Some cut out details and journaling cards for decoration.

Words!

The Rose is an older one and sooooo cute! Here I used a smaller lamp.

3 kommentarer: