söndag 2 december 2012

:: Santas House ::

For Meg´s Gardens Bloghop please scroll down!

Sometimes those things are so incredibly fun to create! Like this birdhouse I turned in to Santas house :) This is my contribution to Hobbyworlds contest!


The challenge was to use at least two different punches from Martha Stewart. I used four and some dies from Spellbinders, Marianne Design and Cheery Lynn Design. I bought this birdhouse for almost a year ago and finally I knew what I wanted to do with it! It took me quite some time to figure out the solutions to the construction. But I´m just love how it turned out!

The door I´m extra proud of! I used a Sizzix embossingfolder to get the wood look. Check out the gerade door frames and the keyhole.

For all the windows I used overhead plastic paper and a light blue cardstock to get a window feeling. This window glazing bars is a Cheery Lynn Die.

Around the house I used one die from Spellbinders, the new smaller ones, and a Martha Stewart punch for the snow.

Around the attic window I used two different dies from Spellbinders. For the roof ridge I used the same MS punch and the small cute hearts is also from a MS punch. Though it normally thrown away ;)

3 kommentarer:

Gitte sa...

Hvor er det bare et flot hus.

Maja Stokk / eyovine sa...

Så himla gulligt =)

Anette sa...

Åh, vad gulligt!