torsdag 10 januari 2013

:: 1967 ::

So far I only created cards for Strömstad Scrapbooking so it´s time for a layout! I have had this photo of my fathers family for some time and never find the right feeling to use it. But today I created a clean page with some old feeling over it.

I tried to lift some of the colors from the photo on my page. Papers from Graphic45.

Look at this pretty flowers! The large Hellebore are just fab! And the Lilys from Strömstad Scrapbooking are my favourites!

The ribbons and lace are also from Strömstad. Look at the cool ribbon with a metallwire in it! Love it!

6 kommentarer:

Adriana B sa...

lovely page,nice to see your layouts :)

Malin/malwa sa...

Färgerna på papper och dekorationer passar jättebra till fotot! Och designen också. Jätteläcker layout, helt enkelt.

Ulrika sa...

Läckert! Kul att scrappa så gamla foton, och det passade jättebra med dessa papper och blommor!
Nu måste jag scrolla vidare för att kika på de kort du gjort för Strömstad Scrapbooking!
Kram!!

Ulla sa...

Nostalgiskt till tusen.
Kram Ulla

Stephi sa...

sitter och ler. Så kul att du gjort en 70tals LO. Snyggt. Ja jag vet att det är 67 men känns så 70 tal

Stephi sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.