fredag 22 februari 2013

:: My sweet happy boy ::

Today I have a page I created for Scrapgalen. I have worked with a little bit older papers from Jenni Bowlin but they are really cool! I tried to mix a lot of colors and make a soft page.


I cut out a frame in the pink paper and pit the graphic black and white inside of it. Then I played with circles, doilys, banners and lot of flowers

The Butterfly and the blue/yellow banners are from Jenny Bowlin too.

And yes! I have used my sewing machine :) Can´t help myself ;)

I think this mix of flowers and colors became really pretty.

Hope you will have a nice day!

3 kommentarer:

Gitte sa...

Sikke et herligt layout.

Anna sa...

Kanonsnygg layout Ullis!

Vinterkramen Anna

Sandrine Dawes sa...

Hi! Great layout! Love all those flowers! Finding it hard to comment on blogs lately, I love your work!