fredag 22 mars 2013

:: More beutiful Prima for Scraplagret ::

I got the most beutiful DT kit from Emma at Scraplagret! It was filled with new and pretty things from Prima! Today I have two things to show you!

But first. Have you seen my new beutiful Blog design!!! I´m so happy with the fantastic work Kristine Davidson did for me! I had a long list with how I wanted it and she made it all happen! Wiiiii!

First I have a layout to show you. I used the Whitewash technique  and some Gesso and Stencils. The small dots are from one of Donna Downeys new Stencils for Prima. Last I sprinkled some Acrylic paint.
I know! I look a bit corny ;) But that´s who I am :) I painted all the flowers with Gesso.
I really like this ribbon from Prima. I gave that to a coat of Gesso.
Doliys from Bo Bunny!
Look at the cute Birds! I cut them out from one of the papers.
And this Bird also!
And last I have a card to show you. The Image comes from one paper from Prima. The same paper I cut out the birds from.
This time I made a bow with the ribbon. In the middle I put a cute Button. Everything from Prima.
Lot´s of layers. I painted a manilla tag white and used some dies from Spellbinders.

6 kommentarer:

Adriana B sa...

Hey you... you look fabulous, so soft and pretty are your projects. have a good weekend :)

Johanna Thelin sa...

Åh, så fint! Gillar din scrapstil.

Trevlig helg! =)

Malin/malwa sa...

Layouten är underbart vacker. Tycker om hur du använt gesso'n.

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY sa...

LOVE your new blog design! It is sooooo YOU :)

Maja Stokk / eyovine sa...

Fantastikt vacker layout så mjuk och romantisk. Vackert foto på dig också :). Kortet är hur snyggt som helst!

Unknown sa...

Oh my, you have really made some truly elegant and beautiful creations here!! I adore the soft romantic colors!! Wonderful!!