onsdag 24 april 2013

:: Once upon a sketch with Inkido ::

I love the sketches over at OUAS and this is my take on the April sketch. I have used supplies from Inkido. The theme this month was "The best day of your life" .

I´m not super happy with it but hey I had a nice time creating it anyway!
We had Viggos Christening four days before Christmas and we were really happy over that so many family and friends came. For me this was a very special day to share with all of them!
I used a gate chipboard from Dusty Attic behind all flowers from Inkido.
I think I almost use Tags and Doilys on all my pages at the moment?

5 kommentarer:

phamil sa...

OH, just beautiful!!!! Thank you for playing along with us for the challenge at OUAS! You've done a beautiful page!

Kay F sa...

I think this came out lovely! I like how you combined all the patterns and the white pattern you added to the background as well. Such an adorable photo. Great take on the challenge & thanks for joinign us at OUAS!

Eila Sandberg sa...

I can totally understand this was a very very special day when your much longed for little prince got his name. You should be happy with this Ullis, it's such a sweet page. The colours are so pretty and the little man himself is way to cute! Thanks a bunch for sharing this precious moment with us at OUAS!

Elena Stefanidou sa...

perfect layout for a lovely little boy.Thank you for joining us at OUAS

EFI sa...

Such a gorgeous page! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!