måndag 10 juni 2013

:: Papirdesign and SWE ::

In June Papirdesign is sponsering SWE! Even if I didn´t get a sponsorkit ( we never take sponsor kits from there we are a steady DT ) I want to bring out all beutiful products from Papirdesign. The girls who got the sponsorkits made a fantastic job so make sure you hop over to SWE on tuesdays in June and look at all that they create!

My card is made after the card challenge for week 23. That week we lifted Anna L Zaprzelska. She is one amazing girl and her card was beutiful! I lifted it pretty close to the original but in different colors and flowers.
All the beutiful flowers from Papirdesign got some Stickles Star Dust on the edges. The card really sparkles!
And the babypink letters have such a nice font that I love! You all Swedish readers! Have you noticed that the letter stickers from Papirdesign have Å,Ä and Ö :) 

1 kommentar:

Chris_P sa...

Åhhh så fint!!!!