lördag 29 juni 2013

:: Papirdesign and SWE ::

During June Papirdesign was the sponsor at SWE Scrapbooking. Four of the girls at the team got huuuge kits from Line at Papirdesign! And I also wanted to show our readers how great the supplies are from Papirdesign. So I used some of my DT kit and created some of the challenges with it.


My first card is a lift after Karin Zanders gorgeous card. I think this was the challenge of week 24.


I´m a bit in love with this card :) Pretty colors and the flowers, ribbon and pearls from papirdesign is breath taking! Just delish!!!


I love to play with different texture, color and sizes!


The pearl swirls have that perfect curve!


My next cardis  in a totally different style!  This week we lifted Chris P. She makes cool and well performed cards. I reallly like lifting her!


For this card I used a stamp from Lili of the valley but papers and chipboards are from Papirdesign.


The stars is one of my favourite shapes from Papirdesign. They have hearts also! I love them to :)


3 kommentarer:

Sabrina Scrapbook sa...

Your first card in soft blue is totally pretty! And another card is gorgeous too! :-)

Marita Johansson sa...

Görfina kort båda två

Kraaaam

Paradise sa...

Härliga kort du gjort stumpan!!
Två riktigt fina och helt olika varandra! :)

Trevlig söndag på dej gumman!

KRAM Petra
http://paradises.blogg.se