onsdag 31 juli 2013

:: In the last second challenge ::

Stupid, stupid me! I have known for a long time that my dear friend Jeanette/Tettiz has a challenge at her blog! She is celebrating her 1000 blog post with a colorful challenge. Of course I forgot about it and did this page three hours before deadline ;) 

I wanted to do something really different from my usual style and I think I did!


I just pulled different things from my boxes and put them together. I misted the Butterflies with Dylusion spray.
Hi, hi you can see that the glue haven´t dried behind the dog! Sorry!
You know I love you Tettiz and of course I wanted to be part of your celebration! Congrats and hope you like my different but playful page! Stay on top of the world ;)

2 kommentarer:

Jeanette Wallén sa...

GORGEOUS!! I'm so happy you made it and are in the competition!! :D

Ulrika sa...

Oh så läckert det blev!! Gillar upplägget/designen, och vilka underbara grejer du använt!!