onsdag 14 augusti 2013

:: Prima girl on a large Tag ::

I really love Primas cute Girl stamps! I have used them a lot in my Art Journals but today I want to show you a very large Tag with a girl on. This Tag will hang on a vine bottle in the future.

I created my Tag with a Kraft sheet and then a Magnolia paper. I stamped the girl on the background paper once and then I started to layer some parts.
I let her face be but used a different paper for the hair and cardigan. I also did some fussy cutting with the Roses for her hair.
For the dress I used another paper also from Magnolia. All papers used are from Magnolia. I bend the ruffle on the dress a little bit.
The legs and the shoes are stamped on neutral piece of paper. I cut out some larger Roses for the corners and used Prima letters for my message.

Inga kommentarer: