måndag 5 augusti 2013

:: SWE Card challenges from July ::

Time to show all my cards I created for SWE Scrapbook in July! We do three projects a month, at least.

This card was a lift after my sweet friend Jeanette aka Tettiz card at week 27.

This is very different from my usual style but I really like it!


In week 29 we did Christmas cards in July! Fun and I need to do moore and not save all the work for November and December!


One of my favorites from Magnolia in the Christmas gengre. She´s so fun to color! This time I used my Distress Inks. I haven´t started with Copics at the time.


Lot´s of layers and I doodled instead of using my sewing machine because I was at a SWE crop when I created the card. I never bring my heavy machine at crops.


In week 31 the card challenge was to use lot of dies and punches. And I think I did a great job ;) I count to 10 different dies! This card I also used as inspiration for August challenge at Papirdesign.


All papers and pearls are from Papirdesign.


The dies are from Spellbinders, Nellie Snellen, Cheery Lynn and Sizzix.


3 kommentarer:

Sabrina Scrapbook sa...

Fantastic! I got a happy mood looking at your beautiful cards! :D

Adriana B sa...

beautiful and sweet cards.... Big Hugs :)

Hanna-Marie sa...

Så fina! Fjärliskortet är min favorit :D