fredag 6 september 2013

:: Hobbyworld challenge part one ::

This layout is created after Hobbyworlds September challenge part one. I hope I will find the time to take part in all three of them! This week the challenge was to create a layout with Autumn theme. I always have a little bit of a anxiety when the Autumn arrives. I actually like the season but I hate the long winter that comes after it ;)

I tried to focus at the positive things about Autumn. One thing is that it´s nice to light candles and read a good book. In the summer you want to be outside much more than this time of year. I wanted to create a warm page. 

I found this book at a paper from K-Design and I did some fussy cutting and used it as a base for my photo. It looks a bit cool I think!

I cut out many stripes and gave them different edges then I glued them all together. I also used my sewing machine. Paper from K-Design and 7 Dots.

My flower clusters are built of one larger brown flower from Prima and a bunch of smaller ones. Here I used a chain that I attached a clock on. This is a symbole for the time I like to spend calm and cosy!

This chipboard in shape of a hinge is from Dusty Attic. I painted it with Acrylic Ink in Copper color.


7 kommentarer:

Vicky Alberto sa...

oh this is amazing work!

Stephi sa...

vilken fin lo, snyggt att du gjort remsorna.Kram Stephi

Cornelia sa...

En helt underbara LO i ljuvliga, harmoniska färger som perfekt matchar din bild!

Suuuuuuperfin!!!!!

Ha en underbar söndag!

Ella Swan sa...

Wow this is stunning! Just loving it!! Beautiful autumnal shades & awesome sauce stitching!! Thank you too for your beautiful contribution to the SATW GDT post which I am putting up today :)

Bente Fagerberg sa...

Så otroligt vacker denna var!! Du har använt och kombinerat dessa varma höst-toner på ett underbart sätt!
Kram!

Unknown sa...

OH my! Is this every beautiful!!! Wow...just stunning!

Riikka Kovasin sa...

Love all those strips of paper at the background! Gorgeous!