fredag 13 september 2013

:: Hobbyworld challenge part two ::

It´s time to show you all what I created for Hobbyworlds second September challenge. I really loved this week´s challenge. It was to create a kit in a Autumn style! I continue to focus on finding the good thing about Autumn. A kit filled with relaxing stuff for the bathroom and after.

I used a color palette including dark brown, light brown/orange, beige and a sky blue color. I wanted to keep the different pieces individual but still with the same elements as embellishments. The papers are from Papirdesign.

For this box that contains shower gel and body lotion I used layers of Spellbinder die-cuts. It´s cute with the small windows that you can peek trow.

A blue ribbon to lift the box with.

This kind of bath bombs is so fun! You put them in the bath tub and they start to seep and fizz! This one smell like chocolate! I also made a tag in chocolate theme and with some nice words.

I folded my very first milk tetra. This tetra contains Bath salt. I used the same die from Spellbinders but on this one I also used a cute flower.


The last piece of my set is a card with a gift certificate inside. First I made a Criss Cross card and layered die-cuts with some blue pearls. The die-cut in the middle is embossed and the pattern som pretty!

Inside of the card there is this gift Certificate on a foot massage. The perfect ending of a long relaxing bath! Now I keep my fingers crossed. I have really worked hard on this Autumn kit and I love it :)

2 kommentarer:

Titti sa...

Bara så snyggt du fått ihop man kan ju inte se sig mätt ju. Kram Titti

Anonym sa...

Ohhhh wonderful work! Love it!
Spanish hugs.....