tisdag 15 oktober 2013

:: GD Allt Om Scrap challenge 2 ::

My next GD work for Allt om scrap is this page about myself. The challenge is to be inspired by a book cover. The book is an old classic about five kids solving myseries. The title is what I´m inspired by and it´s about a secret. My title is Five secrets about me!

I have used the new collection called Skolestart from Papirdesign.

The large Butterfly die is a one I have wanted for a very long time. And now I bought it, finally!

I played with different shapes and layers. Thw owl is so cute! On the tags my five secrets are written. The stickers are from Papirdesign also. I love them because they have Å, Ä, Ö!


2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Vilken rolig idé! Snyggt med etiketterna åt olika håll! Kram ♥

Stephi sa...

roligt och fyndigt gjord.Snyggt oxå!