Sidor

fredag 29 november 2013

:: My first project as GD with Pyssloteket ::

 A month ago I was asked if I wanted to be a Guset Designer at a really fab store called Pyssloteket. Pyssloteket has a IRL store in Stockholm and also a WEB store. I really like Anna the owner so I was happy to accept!
I got a really nice kit to work with and this is my first project. I made a Christmas card using MME Vintage Chrismas papers. 

Pyssloteket has a lot of flowers, charms and cake doilies and I used some of them on my card.

 I love to use every little piece of paper when I work with collections I really like! I made some Tags for Christmas gifts with some of my scraps.

 I did a lot of fussy cutting and then a used 3d pads under my images.


4 kommentarer:

Bente Fagerberg sa...

Underbart kort och tags. Verkar som du och julen är gjorda för varandra!! Grattis till kul GD gig!! Kram :-)

Marita vs snojbi sa...

Allt är bara såååå snyggt

Trevlig helg och första advent

Di Garling sa...

Beautiful beautiful work Ulrika. Love it all. Cheers Di

Jan Rankine sa...

Just beautiful