torsdag 26 december 2013

:: A pink page for Pyssloteket ::


Hope you all are having an amazing Christmas! I celebrated with my closest family at our home. Lots of yummie food and fun Christmas gifts! Right before Christmas I created this page for my GD spot at Pyssloteket. I used my funny selfie and played with lots of paint and Doilies.


I started with covering my whole background with different Doilies. Pyssloteket has a lot of different shapes and sizes of Doilies. 

 I covered my Doilies with a thin coat of Gesso. Then I mixed Texture Paste and a pink Mist from Dylusions. I spread it over a Stencil. After that I sprayed with the same Mist and finished it off with some black stamping.

 Look how yummie it looks! I think one of my personal goals for 2014 will be to let down my guard a bit and dare to be more wild and crazy!


Inga kommentarer: