måndag 9 december 2013

:: Three cute Christmas cards for Pyssloteket ::


It will be a lot of Christmas cards in my blog for some days now! I still have many more I need to create. These three I will show you today is made for my GD spot at Pyssloteket. You can find most of the supplies at their shop.

I have used papers from Maja Design! Really pretty collection! To make my snowflakes I used four different punches.

I think it´s really fun to make Christmas cards in little bit untraditional colors. On this card I used pink, light blue, brown and white.

I always look after fun things I can add at my cards. The gold balls are for decorating "adventljusstakar" but looks beautiful here with all flowers.

On my last card I used one edge punch from Martha Stewart, two regular punches also from MS and one die from Marianne Design. I have also dipped my Roses in Multi Medium and then glitter. And of course on all three...a lot of stitching :)


1 kommentar:

Gitte sa...

Wow hvor er de bare flotte disse kort.